We are in need of a Customer Success Champion based in our central Bristol office. Customer Success is not just another word for ‘Customer Support’, its a wider view focused on helping the company get success from customers (through conversion, cross sells and advocacy) and the customer getting success from us (through training, help articles and support). We always treat our customers as people, not numbers or logos and we need people who are willing to be themselves, no reading from a script or plan. Being human is a necessity!
DOMO is a company based in the centre of Bristol, focused on building products that help make the traditionally difficult, simple. We are passionate and hard working towards and you will be joining a fast paced company who take risks but ensure everything we produce is amazing. DOMO is growing fast and you have the opportunity to grow with the company both personally and professionally.
What we value
Clear communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy and patience are just a few of our cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. Collaboration is a trait we look for, with the ability to work with others as well as independently, if needed. Above all, be human, both to our customers and each other.
The way we treat our customers is one of the main reasons companies pick us over our competitors. And so, we need someone who’s going to live and breathe our products in order to really help our customer’s businesses.
We believe that innovative thinking and the power of tech means there are no limits. This combined with our energetic, productive and intuitive team means we’re looking for the right person (or people) to join us and keep the business moving in it’s successful direction.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll know how to give great Customer Service, but also understand how it’s different to Customer Success. Success means you will ensure to make customers onboarding process as smooth as possible, strategically educate our customers on the best ways they can use Signable to ensure long-term business value and relay customer feedback to relevant teams to aid improvements. You’ll also relish a challenge, work towards goals, be the type of person who pitches-in and won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
You’ll be responsible for providing day-to-day support. This will typically include:
- Handling phone queries and support tickets including troubleshooting potential problems
- Proactively contacting customers to better understand problems and concerns
- Proactively focused on both the customers success with us as well as encouraging conversion and account management
- Account management
- Improving and optimising the customer journey
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills
- Collaboration across teams
- Ability to work across different communication channels, including phone, email and live chat
- Can manage own workload with tenacious attention to detail
- You can perform well under pressure, with outstanding organisation and ability to prioritise
- Loves helping people
- Experience with B2B account management or customer success specifically
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) business and/or the SaaS business model
- Professional sales experience
- Professional marketing experience
- 3+ years in Customer Success
What will you get in return?
- Unlimited holiday time
- Budget available for personal training and improvement including conferences, training, hackathons and resources
- Flexibility around remote working. If you want to work at home or somewhere else, then go ahead!
- Technology, any technology you need, to do your best work. You just need to ask!
Up to £30,000, depending on experience
Feel like you are up for the challenge? Complete the form below. No agencies please.